natural HARUMA

natural HARUMA
i really like Miura-kun!!!! He's really cool and most of all, i really like the mole on his chin!!

Thursday, January 20, 2011

Gomen ne~

Sumimasen Minna!!!

I know posts have been really slow this year... Actually, I haven't posted yet for this year, 2011. Well, I've been thinking what to post and how to segregate my photos on Miura-kun so that it will not turn out as a messed up blog. I'm trying to make it as comprehensive as possible for the fans. I hope you can forgive me for not posting for a long time. Hontouni Gomenasai!!!

Well, for now I will give you a glimpse on what stuff/s will be posted on this blog for Miura-kun.

1. Miura's magazine articles:
               a. for Gokusen
               b. for Crows Zero 2
               c. for Kimi ni todoke
               d. and just random stuff about Miura-kun

2. Miura's Tabun

3. Miura's Letters

4. Miura's Commercial vids for Bourbon

5. Miura's photo compilation



Please keep looking forward for these. Please support Haruma Miura always.

Yoroshiku!!

No comments:

Post a Comment